Niagara Falls Water Park Niagara Falls Water Park

I don´t think you really get how Newgrounds works.

Cut For Bieber Cut For Bieber

You do realize this whole #cutforbieber thing was a set-up by 4chan that wasn't even real?
I'm just saying, seems like you kinda missed the train on this one.

Potatoman responds:

Read my description dumb ass and don't jump to conclusions.

Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

Not a particularly interesting animation, but great job on the animation, it was both well-drawn and really fluid. I'm really digging your style, I'm hoping to see it in a more interesting animation some day though, because even for my standards this was a bit too short.

Keep it up though, you have tons of potential.

The Raft The Raft

This is quite an awesome animation, you did great on both the drawing part and the animation. In addition to that was the voice acting done very well too. The only thing I regret is that the coding is pretty bad, there's no play-button, so it just starts automatically and keeps going on forever.

ZoomToons responds:

Thank you very much!
I'm still kinda new to flash, having previously used ToonBoom, so the quality of my lines could certainly improve. That, and I'm using a crappy little bamboo and shoddy pen.
Totally agree on the coding, I'm working at adding a replay button hopefully tonight.

Draggin' Brawl Zzz Draggin' Brawl Zzz

This is pretty awesome, the characters are drawn well and it's animated pretty decently. It started out pretty funny, but it wasn't really outstandingly hilarious, to be honest. The 'deus ex machina' pun killed me though, as that is exactly my whole problem with the Dragon Ball Z series, which makes me really appreciate that one.
Anyways, this was a good effort, well done.

Communication Error Communication Error

This wasn't exactly your best,, by far. But it was still pretty cool. I had to laugh at the part where his voice totally jumped up in pitch.
Good job, I seriously envy you for being able to animate like that, I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope to see more of you soon, maybe something with a bit more storyline?

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Haha, this one was absolutely great, I loved the ending the most.
It's pretty ironic though, that you animated it with the TM you can't use.
Anyways, great job, I'd love to see more Pokémon animations, as I am a big fan of them. But whatever you make, I'm sure it will be great, keep it up.

Telekinesthetics Telekinesthetics

Haha, this was great, but it actually made me feel extremely stupid. I'm afraid your IQ is too far above mine.
But seriously, great animation very smooth and the drawings were sick, I don't see how you're able to pull off drawing so many guinea pigs, when you read the comics too, it's pretty impressive. It also makes me wonder where your obsession for guinea pigs comes from

Great job, though.